Sunday 6 February 2011

Nothing to report.

What can I say, its been a slow couple of weeks. Its not been helped by the fact my RL BF has been off work and giving me evils everytime I sign onto Sl.

I have made a good friend in the form of Endy, (the one with the arsehole sl bf, sorry Endy, slaps hand and says bad River,) I hate seeing the shit he is being put through. Its bad enough when you have to go through it in rl without putting up with it in sl too.

As I said to him, "Its meant to be fun here, Not heartbreaking."

On a brighter note my RL BF has gone back to work now. YAY. Dances a jig around the living room. Sooooooooooooooooo here is hoping i get some much needed private time with my beloved master.
Hmmmmm wonder what i can do wrong to get some much needed spanking time.

giggles.

I am so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment