Monday 15 August 2011

We're all going on a summer holiday ....

okay so my bro, his gf, my friend, his gf and me and my partner along with seven others are all bording a plane tomorrow and heading to the Dominican Republic for two week.
It's been much harder than i thought. Leaving my master and brother for that long is actually quite upsetting me.
and worse than that i have to put my cats into the cattery, and that is absolutely killing me. My bro dont help by saying, "you know they will think you have abandoned them dont you." and "just think if the plane crashes they will think that you dont love them enough to go get them." bastard!
He knows just what buttons to push. so much so that it wouldn't take much to make me say, that is it, i am staying here with my cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment